Well, my writing day flew by all too quickly! In addition, I am suffering from "writer's block" this week. : (
Let's see--this week we were blessed to put up another canner of green beans on Tues.--our beans have started bearing again, and with the two rain showers we had this week, I hope to put up a few more. We also made some spaghetti sauce (which is still in my fridge waiting to be canned.)
A few "God-moments" which I am thankful for this week: we went to a fund-raiser BBQ, and I had some very encouraging conversations with a couple of local ladies. Also, I am thankful for God's grace and direction in talking with a co-worker about a tough situation. I really felt God directing my words, for I surely did not know what to say to her. Pray for her, and for me to have wisdom at work--as an "older" woman working with teen girls and young married women, I want to be a true Titus 2 woman.
I probably won't check in next week, as we are looking forward to a camping/canoe trip with the youth. We plan to stop at a Muslim mosque for Friday prayers, then set up camp, and canoe all day Sat. Please pray for a spiritually uplifting weekend, as well as safety and good weather.
No comments:
Post a Comment